The relevant ADMISSION FORM for either BIBLE SCHOOL PROGRAM or BUSINESS SCHOOL (KNUTSFORD) PROGRAM can be obtained for free for the Bible Programs and at a cost for the Business (Knutsford) Programs at the office of the Registrar on campus or downloaded by clicking the link below.
- The under-listed documents should be received before an admission can be confirmed or otherwise.
- Completed and signed application for Admission Form.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Copies of original certificates (originals to be inspected) or endorsed statement of academic results/transcripts.
- Completed academic reference form.
Additional Attachments for Bible and Ministry Programs
- Reference letters each from their local churches’ leaderships, a former school’s head, and a community leader as well as a letter of guarantee from their sponsor(s)
- The submitted application and attachments for admission will be considered by the Admissions Committee of the Academic Board to select applicants who qualify for admission.
- Successful applicants will be notified immediately they have been selected in writing for them to respond to their acceptance by filling and signing an Acceptance Form and submit same to the Registrar.
- All admitted students shall be required to pay their school fees and register for their chosen programs of studies to begin classes.
- All newly admitted students undergo Matriculation only after they have fully fulfill all admission requirements and paid all fees due to the College.