The Ghana Bible College runs regular lecturers during the day session for resident students for a semester of seventeen weeks for two semesters in each academic year.
As a means to increase access to GBC’s training opportunities to people who otherwise cannot attend full time training on-campus, the following alternatives are put in place:
- Regular Evening programs are available for professionals and other people in formal employment. Regular evening classes are held between 6:00PM and 8:00PM on Monday to Friday when the college is in session. Products of the program become part-time preachers and other local leaders to contribute to the spiritual management of the congregations.
- Special Monthly Modula Programme for teachers and other professional who can have time only during school vacation periods and on weekends. Students for this programme meet once every first weekend of every month and on vacations.
- Bi-Weekly Modula Programme for current and prospective elders, deacons, preachers, Bible teachers and youth leaders who require organized training for their roles in the churches but can only have time in the weekends to attend classes. Students for this programme meet once every two weeks from 4:00PM on Friday to 2:00PM on Saturday.
- Special Community Outreach Schools to train a cohort of local leaders in a designated area (district or region) to produce trained preachers/leaders to lead the congregations in such areas. Currently, the school is being organized for the Sefwi area churches at Bibiani in the Western Region of Ghana between first Monday and Friday of every month.
- Specialized seminars for identified groups such as preachers and other church leaders, youth and women leaders, church member in businesses and the self-employed, graduates and professionals, and others to strengthen leadership capacities at the local churches and also empower members for effective economic development to achieve balanced mission of the church. Prominent among these are the annual preachers, elders, deacons and church leaders seminar which the College organizes in collaboration with the Asafo Church of Christ in August every year, and the GBC Alumni Homecoming Seminar organized in October each year for all old students of the College.