The Elders of the Bomso Church of Christ has oversight responsibility of the Ghana Bible College on behalf of the churches of Christ in Ghana. The College is governed by eleven (11) member Council that supervises the general running of the College. The Council members are selected from the following constituencies of the College with the elders appointing the Chairman and four (4) other professionals from among Churches of Christ:
- Five persons appointed by the Elders of the Bomso Church of Christ, one of whom shall be the Chairman of Council;
- Two representatives from the College Faculty Board;
- One representative from the Students’ Representative Council (S.R.C.);
- One representative from the College Alumni Association;
- One representation from the Non-teaching staff of the College, and
- The President/Principal of the College
- The College Registrar shall be the secretary and non-voting member of Council.
- The Dean shall be non-member in attendance at Council meetings
- The Accountant shall be non-member in attendance at Council meetings.
- The powers and operations of the College Council are guided by the College’s Statutes (the Council Regulations and Bye Laws)
The authority and the operations of the College Administration are guided by the College’s Staff Policies. Financial management of the College is also guided by the Financial Regulations and auditing of the College’s accounts at the end of every financial year by External Auditors appointed by the Council.
The Following men of God spearheaded the management and development of the Ghana Bible College as Principals and Chairmen of the College Board/Council:
Principal - 2014-
He was selected by a search Committee of the College Council from among a number of prospective candidates to become the third Ghanaian President (Principal)
Principal - 1979-2001
In 1979, Dr. S.B. Obeng took over from the missionaries as the first Ghanaian President (Principal)for the Ghana Bible College.
Principal - 2002-2012
Dr. Augustine Tawiah was selected from among a number of prospective candidates for the position of President (Principal)to succeed Dr. S. B. Obeng.
»» C. K. Gyamfi
»» Francis Atobrah Asiedu (1995 – 1999)
»» Andrews Clement Benya Dadson (1986-1995, 1999 -2002)
»» Kingsley Adu (2002 to date)