The Council is appointed by the elders of the Supervising congregation as the highest decision making body of the College. It is made up of 13 members appointed by the elders from amongst the various College constituents; and representatives of elders of other congregations within the catchment area of the College. Current (2016) membership of the College Council is:
- Kingsley Adu(Elder, Bomso Church of Christ) – Chairman
- KwasiDanso-Acheampong(Elder, Odokor Church of Christ) – Vice Chairman
- Emmanuel Antwi (College Principal) – Member
- Collins Fosu (Elder, Bomso Church of Christ) – Member
- Augustine Tawiah (Fund Raiser & Consultant) – Member
- Andrews Oppong(Representative of Teaching Staff) – Member
- Pamela AkorkorNamessi(Non-Teaching staff Representative – Member
- Daniel K. Boakye(Representative of College’sAlumni) – Member
- Raphael Asamoah(Professional, member of Agogoso church) – Member
- Charlotte Arkoh (Professional, member of Ejisu church) – Member
- Charles Boateng(College Dean) – Member
- Prince Robertson Andoh (Students’ Representative) – Member
- Emmanuel AsareMensah(Deacon, OforikromChurch Elders’ Rep.) – Member
- Nicolas Gyebi (Elder, Asafo Church Elders’ Representative) – Member
- Stephen Omari (College Registrar) – Secretary
Mr. Emmanuel Antwi is the Principal. The Principal as the Chief Executive Officer, is the academic, administrative and the financial head of the College. He is also responsible for students and employees discipline, and the chairman of the Academic Board.
Mr. Antwi is currently pursuing a PhD programme in Human Resource Management.He holds M. A. in Human Resource Management and B.A (Hons) in Social Science from University of Cape Coast and University of Ghana respectively. He has also undertaken various diploma programmes in Biblical Studies and management.
Until his appointment as the President (Principal),Mr. Antwi hasserved as the Registrar of the Ghana Bible College for twelve (12) years. He is married and has four (4) children.
Mr. Stephen B. Omari is the Registrar of the Ghana Bible College as the Chief administrative officer. Among others, he coordinates the daily activities of the Collegestaff, serves as Secretary to the Council and also the custodian of the College seal.
Mr. Omari holds a Master of Philosophy in English from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and Bachelor of Education in English from the University of Cape Coast. He was appointed on 1st February, 2014. Until his appointment he was a teaching staff of the College.He is married with five (5) children.
Mr. Charles Boateng is the Dean of the College. He has oversight responsibilities on all academic and students affairs. He also performs other duties delegated by the President (Principal). Mr Charles Boateng was appointed Teaching Assistant in 2002. In 2005 he was appointed as a full time Lecturer and promoted to Senior Lecturer in 2015.
Mr. Boateng holds a Master of Theology degree from the Trinity Theological Seminary. He is married with five (5) children.
Mr. Amos AtoEghan is the College Accountant. He is the chief manager of the College’s finances and the financial advisor to the President (Principal). He ensures that proper books of accounts are kept by the College including preparation of annual financial statements, budgets and other financial reports.
Mr. Eghan is a professional Accountant and holds a BSc Administration (Accounting). He is currently pursuing Mphil in Finance at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).Mr Amos AtoEghan was appointed as Accounts Officer in 2006 which position he held until 2015 when he was promoted to the position of Accountant.He is married and has three (3) children.
The administrative decisions and programs are facilitated by various committees as an academic institution. The College has the following currently operates with the following committees:
- Finance and AdministrationCommittee of Council
- Academic Board
- Development Committee
- Staff Training and Development Committee
- Preacher Ordination Committee
- Obeng Foundation Committee (for preacher support)
- Students Scholarship Committee
- Graduation Committee